In celebration of blueberry season, I’m wearing this darling cotton peplum top from modcloth.com. The navy color creates a striking contrast with natural red hair. The cream ruffle and cap sleeves add volume to narrow shoulders while the tailored waist shows off a feminine shape.
These 1969 sexy boyfriend jeans from Gap.com easily fit the curve of my hips and the slim, tapered leg pairs perfectly with this peplum blouse. The dark washed denim in city blue creates a longer look by avoiding a horizontal line that a lighter wash would give. I’m wearing size 29 petite. Unrolled this jean hits right on the tops of my feet.
A nude pair of patent leather, sling back, low heels with open toe and gold buckle finish off the outfit. These were a thrift store find for $2.00.
- Trend to Try: Peplum & 3 Ways to Wear it (rubyslipperdiaries.com)
- What I wore – Peplum prints (fashionati.wordpress.com)
- The Peplum trend continues (fashionbyangi.wordpress.com)
- Style Collaboration with Honestly, b. (thenewmrshamilton.wordpress.com)
- Pleated Peplum (aresplendentresurgence.com)